Michelle from GTA 4 ported to GTA V by me
It retains the original weight painting from GTA IV, so the model’s movements are as accurate as possible to the original.
– This mod contains both an in-game and cutscene model. Both of these models have fully rigged facial animations.
– The in-game model’s facial animations are not flawless, but work overall decently.
If you find anymore bugs while using my model please report it in the comments and I’ll try to fix it.
– In-game model: Drop in all the files from my mod’s in-game folder to: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64e.rpf\models\cdimages\componentpeds_ig.rpf\
– Cutscene model: Drop in all the files from my mod’s cutscene folder to: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64g.rpf\levels\gta5\generic\cutspeds.rpf\cs_michelle. Delete the “accs” .ydd.
Alternatively, you can install it as an add-on ped.
If you use this model in any type of video or project, please credit me by leaving a link to this mod in the description.
Wanna commission your own model?
– Contact me on Discord @speedystar to commission a model! <3