Recently, network users have found an interesting vacancy on the official Rockstar website. The publisher is looking for an experienced video editor to record gameplay and create game trailers.
Rockstar Games is looking for a highly capable and experienced video editor who can work with a team to capture game footage and edit video game trailers to the highest standard. The ideal candidate will have experience with both drama and documentary and able to craft a compelling narrative. This is a hands on position, capturing footage alone or working with a team of capture artists and then editing a high quality trailer.
Storytelling is a very important aspect of our games, so the editor must be able to communicate the emotional content and excitement of a game within a 60 second format. This is an interactive procedure, part of the trailer making process is shooting scenes in a virtual 3D world using proprietary tools. You will need to be not only an editor but a director and cinematographer as well.Rockstar Games
The candidate is required:
- Create game trailers, TV commercials and other promotional materials;
- Be able to work on promotional materials;
- Develop concepts with the team;
- To take responsibility for the projects, to be independent if necessary. Or work together with the director to implement a specific vision;
- Have at least 5 years of experience;
- Be interested in and have an idea of the gaming industry;
Rockstar especially emphasizes that the candidate must be able to convey emotional content and a strong impression of the game in 60 seconds.
Most likely, this year we are going to have an announce about new major project.
We hope that it will be a new part of the Grand Theft Auto series.