In GTA: Vice City Stories there are 9 radio stations that you can listen to when driving a vehicle. This page contains all the lists of songs that each radio transmits and more information about the radios.
DJ: Couzin and Lazlow.
- Queen Of The Reich – Queensryche
- Lick It Up – KISS
- Breaking The Chains – Dokken
- Rock You Like A Hurricane – Scorpions
If you don’t like rock n roll, you’re not Americans. The VRock radio station is Vice City’s first resource for pure rock. So start wearing the torn KISS t-shirt, a studded belt, fingerless gloves and a bandana, turn up the volume of the radio, because you’ve already sold your soul to rock’n’roll.
DJ: Teri and Tony.
- The One Thing – INXS
- Easy Lover – Philip Bailey
- The Warrior – Scandal
- Love Resurrection – Alison Moyet
- People Play Games – Alan Parsons Project
- Family Man – Hall & Oates
Vice City is the only destination for the latest in modern pop. Teri and Toni will play you any pop song, from artists like Wang Chung to Laura Branigan and many others. You can only hear them here on Flash FM.
DJ: Lionel Makepeace.
- Make Believe – Toto
- Fool If You Think It’s Over – Elkie Brooks
- I’m In Love With A German Film Star – The Passions
- I Want To Know What Love Is – Foreigner
- We Belong – Pat Benatar
- Private Life – The Pretenders
- In The Air Tonight – Phil Collins
You will find yourself alone with someone special, hand in hand watching the sun dive on the horizon. You’re wondering “is this the right evening tonight?” Well, tonight could be the night, if you listen to the most famous radio station in Vice City for ballads: Emotion 98.3. We are here to assist you in your love passions.
Genre: Hip Hop/Electro.
- Play At Your Own Risk – Planet Patrol
- Egypt, Egypt – The Egyptian Lover
- Beat Box – Art Of Noise
- Boogie Down Bronx – Man Parrish
- Request Line – Rock Master Scott
- Freak-a-zoid – Midnight Star
- Freaks Come Out At Night – Whodini
Fresh 105 frees up the music of metropolitan culture, directly from the streets to your eardrums. You won’t find any top 40’s, ballads or simple songs. The only thing you’ll find on Fresh 105 are the latest and most exciting beats you’ve ever heard in Vice City.
Genre: Disco Dance.
- Can’t Fake The Feeling – Geraldine Hunt
- Do It To The Music – Raw Silk
- Is It In – Jimmy Bo Horne
- To gether Forever – Exodus
- This Time Baby – Jackie Moore
- Weekend – Class Action
- It Should Have Been You – Gwen Guthrie
The dance record will never die, and it’s back more beautiful than ever. The record belongs to the Vice City neon. If you want to be fabulous, listen to Paradise FM, and it will be the first step towards rebirth.
VC For Lovers
DJ: Pat Floyd.
- Fantasy – Earth, Wind, & Fire
- It Started With A Kiss – Hot Chocolate
- Mary Jane – Rick James
- Nightshift – The Commodores
- You Can’t Turn Me Away – Sylvia Striplin
This radio station is only for professional lovers. You’re with your first girlfriend, you’ve been with her for years, you know what she likes and what she doesn’t like: it’s not about pop, rock, or some new stunt. A real woman wants a real man and real music to listen to. And that’s what VC For Lovers welcomes, with its passionate, relaxing and velvety harmonies. VC for Lovers is a station dedicated to those who are skilled in the art of love, passion and romance. On that special night with that special woman, make sure the champagne is cold, the candles are lit, the incense is burning and the radio is set to VCFL.
Genre: New Wave.
DJ: Adam First and Trish Camden.
- Love Action (I Believe In Love) – Human League
- Love On Your Side – Thompson Twins
- Everything Counts – Depeche Mode
- Heart Of Glass – Blondie
- How To Be A Millionaire – ABC
- Blue Monday – New Order
The musical genre is the new wave and we are on the radio station for listeners who are looking for something different, something new, a sound that has foreign roots, but, fundamental, a musical genre to which they can bind. Wave 103 is pleased to sponsor the culture against the trend of Vice City.
DJ: Hector Hernandez and Frank Rodriguez.
- “Acid” – Ray Barretto
- “I Like It (I Like It Like That)” – Pete “El Conde” Rodriguez
- “Oye Como Va” – Tito Puente
- “Mi Ritmo Es Bueno” – Bobby Valentin
- “Quimbara” – Celia & Johnny
- “Mi Gente” – Hector Lavoe
Welcome to the only Latin music resource in Vice City. From Bossa Nova to Mariachi, Radio Expanded selects the best Latin music.
Vice City Public Radio
Genre: Talk Show.
A bold new direction in radio, Vice City Public Radio is an information talk show that challenges listeners with everyday issues. It’s an exciting new format that will surely conquer the radio world all of a sudden.